TACOS! TaCOs! TACOS! tACoS!

TACOS! TaCOs! TACOS!  tACoS!

FIESTA TACOS

loCAtIoN
streetview from google maps 
→ 933 Nord Ave.    
        Chico, CA 95926

It sits on Nord Ave, right in front of Star Liquor just before Safeway. I see it. My friend sees it. Everyone sees it. It's known for its tacos, but tacos are not the only thing on the menu. Of course, Fiesta Tacos is widely known and has acquired the recognition of all Chico. But is it really good? Like its perfect competitive spot? Is it really worth it having to walk a mile for some tacos?

MENU

MEAT! MEAT! MEAT! 
eVeRRYbODY WAntS A tACO! But people forget that there are: tacos, tostadas, quesadillas, nachos, burrito, tortas. Of course, there are also options to the type of meat you wish for, be it: Carne Asada or al Pastor. 


My Review

Tired of walking up Nord Ave. I always glance at this particular taco truck, despite the fact that I had already past three other taco trucks. I glanced at it and it wasn't the number of customers it showboated, it was the smell of meats being fried on a grill that lured me in. Grilled chicken was prepared solely for my burrito. Chicken, beans, and rice-essentials to a great burrito- were concocted and wrapped together into a burrito, a Fiesta Burrito to be specific. AND A FIESTA IT WAS!! In my mouth, a party. Taste buds going wild. Add some sour cream and the texture of the burrito becomes a tender baby you wish you could have eaten at birth. Their service was also great, then again I was their only customer present at the moment.

Yelp's Reviews

  • "Best place in Chico, cheap and fast. Food is awesome I know the owners by name, great people they remember me every time...," (Yelp, Marcus B.)
  • "Friendly service and AMAZING carnitas. I had a soft taco and the tortilla was fresh, the meat and salsa were perfect. I will be hunting them down in the future," (Yelp, Wendy P.)









335 words










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tacos Tonaya #2, BEST Mexican Food in Chico?