nnnoooooooot JUST tacos? PIZZA!?!?!?!

not JUST tacos? PIZZA!?!?!?!


Tacos 


  • chicken 
  • al pastor 
  • lengua
  • caveza
  • carne asada 
  • chorizo 

Tacos. Yes, they're great. Awesome flavors. Wrapped in a tortilla with cilantro, chopped onions, and salsa poured on top. People love tacos, it's not just me. Painfully though, because of the small number of taco stations in Chico-and me not wanting to suffer eating through an ACA taco- I will be leaving the topic of Mexican foods. Instead, I will move onto my favorite food in the world. One that many restaurants in Chico specialize in. PIZZA. 

PIZZA

Recognized worldwide as the food that will most definitely give one a stroke if eaten too often, the only thing restraining me is my budget. Nothing more, nothing less than 15 dollars is required from Dominos for 2 mediums with 2 toppings each and a side of garlic bread. However, I don't the amazing luxury to walk around the corner from The Social, pick up a few boxes, and walk back. My legs will only carry me so far, most of the time I tend to send my roommate to pick them up. We then, of course, eat the pizza together-to my disappointment. Of course, Dominos isn't the best but its the closest-no delivery cost, just share a few slices. 

Lucky for me there are multiple places I can go for pizza. Some are pretty far though. Woodstock's Pizza is great, but it's quite a walk. New York Style Pizza, Celestino's is just outside the school-my goto on stressful days filled with tests. blah.


MY USUAL ORDER 

Pizza (and garlic bread)

  • Any size
  • extra cheese
  • Pepperoni
  • green peppers
  • spinach 

DOMINOS

I typically have dominos. Mostly twice a month or when I have a craving for it. Sometimes I'll take time out of my day to walk to other pizza places in Chico, although I'm really just walking there from school-not my home. I usually order online searching the web going for their deals. At the time I'm ordering its usually already near midnight. The hours reaching deadlines I am trying to meet for a class's assignment, it gives me a boost after eating 2 slices. I save the rest for later, usually the next day or my next craving. 





370 words










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tacos Tonaya #2, BEST Mexican Food in Chico?

TACOS! TaCOs! TACOS! tACoS!